If you are our customer, news subscriber or website visitor, you entrust us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security. Please familiarize yourself with the protection of personal data, policies and rights that you have in connection with the GDPR (Personal Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data controller
We are the company Two Heads s.r.o., Kaprova 42/14, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, IČO: 08323895, which operates the website www.twoheads.cz. We process your personal data as an administrator, ie we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we select any other processors who will assist us with the processing. If you want to contact us at any time, you can do so at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We declare that, as the administrator of your personal data, we fulfill all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of the contract, legal obligation or consent granted,
- we fulfill the information obligation according to Article 13 of the GDPR even before the processing of personal data begins,
- we will enable you and support you in exercising and fulfilling your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Purposes of processing
We process the personal data you entrust to us for the following reasons:
- handling of inquiries sent via the contact web form, if it is available on the website, in the range of name, surname, email and text of your message,
- monitoring your website visit in order to optimize the structure of the website and audit the operation of the server,
- collecting data on potential clients and addressing them for the purpose of marketing or business communication,
- registration and sending a newsletter (sending business messages) via e-mail.
We retain your personal data for the period of limitation, unless the law provides for a longer period for their retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Legal bases of processing
In Two Heads s.r.o. we process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Security and protection of personal data
We have taken and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data, their unauthorized transfer or unauthorized processing. All persons who come into contact with personal data in the performance of their job duties are bound by confidentiality.
Transfer and disclosure of personal data
Only authorized employees of Two Heads s.r.o. and its collaborators have access to your personal data. To ensure other processing operations that we cannot provide on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data better than us and specialize in the processing. These are the following providers:
- Google (Google Analytics)
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing. In such a case, we will make sure that the level of security of personal data is not endangered in any way and we will inform you about it.
Data transfer outside the European Union
We process data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Commission.
Your rights regarding personal data protection
You have a number of rights in relation to the Personal Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com.
You have the right to:
- request information from us on what personal data we process, or request a copy of this personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request processing restrictions,
- request the deletion of this personal data from us,
- on the portability of data in the case of automated processing,
- to effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In case you need more information for the processing of personal data by our company, please contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.